How can I play Forza Horizon 4?
Forza Horizon 4 is available for download in the following formats:
Forza Horizon 4 features
- The Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition digital bundle includes: * Forza Horizon 4 game (digital download) and Formula Drift Car Pack for Forza Horizon 4
- Seasons change everything – In the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world; explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain; (some cars provided by online update)
- Britain like you’ve never seen it – discover lakes, valleys, castles and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10
- Master driving in all seasons – explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy and icy conditions
- New content every week – every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges and rewards
- Go it alone or team up – play solo or cooperatively; join team multiplayer for casual fun or ranked teams to take on one of the best in the world; Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox consoles
- Xbox One Console Exclusive
About Forza Horizon 4
Live the Horizon Life when you play Forza Horizon 4. Experience a shared world with dynamic seasons. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.
Seasons Change Everything
Forza Horizon 4 features dynamic seasons that change gameplay, unlocking new events and routes, impacting driving conditions, and transforming open-world exploration – all in native 4K and HDR. Players will be able to master driving in dry, wet, muddy, snowy and icy conditions in a shared world where everyone experiences changes in time of day, weather and seasons together.
Forza Horizon 4 allows players to choose their path to becoming a Horizon Superstar. We’re proud to introduce two of our most fan-requested features – a brand new Route Creator that lets you design and share your own custom race routes anywhere in the open world and the option to play at 60 frames per second for players on Xbox One X.
Go it Alone or Team Up
Players can choose to play alone, cooperatively or join multiplayer for casual fun or ranked teams. In addition, integrated Mixer broadcasting and spectating features add to an already fun and rewarding experience.
Customize Your Horizon Life
With over 450 cars from more than 100 licensed manufacturers, Forza Horizon 4 features the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet with all the customization options Forza players love, like new Drift Suspension upgrades and driver personalization.
Wondering what the fastest car in Forza Horizon 4 is? Check out our fastest cars in Forza Horizon 4 guide.
If you want to scoop some hints and tips on games like this, check out our gaming guides.
Eager to get the latest news from the Forza Horizon series? Here’s what we know about Forza Horizon 5’s release date!